CJ Global Grant Program (CGP) Guide
- 0. CJ Global Grant Program (CGP)
CJ Global Grant Program (CGP) supports top-notch academic researches on the field paving the way for the future of CJ CheilJedang BIO R&D.
These researches are performed by world-class universities and institutes. CJ CheilJedang expects potential relationships and strong engagements
with the researchers through CGP.
Selected CGP applicants will receive fund support for the project they propose up to USD $100,000 per year. This support will be renewed for up to
two years based on their annual outcomes.
- 1. 2017 CGP Timeline
| Jun ~ Jul
|| Aug ~ Sep
|| Oct ~
|| Jan ~
Publication of Request
on CJ Cheiljedang
(by 31 Jul)
- 2. Basic information
1) Proposal: Jun 1st ~ Jul 31 2017 (Korea Standard Time, UTC+9)
- File type: MS word file (Please downloaded proposal file in this web site)
- File name: 2017 CGP_field_PI’field
ex) 2017 CGP_New a.a for feed_jybae
- Proposal is accepted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Proposal screening : Aug~Sep 2017
4) Announcement of Results: The results will be announced by E-mail
5)* Notice on Collection and Use of Personal Information:
CJ CheilJedang Corp. reserves the right to collect and use the personal information disclosed to it by the CGP applicants as part of or with their applications,
for the purpose of operating the CGP Program which involves without limitation screening and reviewing the applications to select a duly qualified project to
be supported under the CGP. Immediately upon termination of the CGP Program, CJ CheilJedang Corp. will destroy all personal information submitted to it
by the CGP applicants. While a CGP applicant may refuse to provide his or her personal information, CJ CheilJedang Corp. reserves the right to restrict
the applicant’s participation in the CGP program.
6) Grant duration:
Basically, CGP supports one (1) year project. If applicants want to propose a multi-year plan, they shall provide the details of such plan, but should focus
on the plan for the first year. To receive funds for the next year, applicants should submit a new proposal during the next CGP submission period and
the proposal will be re-evaluated.
7) Notice on Review and Results of Applications:
Please note that submission of any and all one-year and multi-year plans are subject to CJ CheilJedang Corp’s review. The results of any and all applications
are are solely within the discretion of CJ CheilJedang Corp. The receipt of such submission by CJ CheilJedang Corp. in itself without more does not constitute
CJ CheilJedang Corp.’s acceptance or agreement to support the plans underlying the submission.
- 3. 2017 CGP Field
1) The next generation APPLICATIONS of amino acids/amino acid derivatives (① or ② or ③)
2) The next generation METABOLITES derived from amino acid metabolic pathways (④ or ⑤)
4. 2017 CGP Application form
Download about application form
If you have any question, please contact administrator: Jooyoun Bae (email@example.com)