Psyllium husk for regular bowel movements, Haewoocho
35.06% of Haewoocho is 100% plant-based psyllium husk, and contains an amazing 40 times expansion of psyllium husk to help with regular bowel movements.
What is psyllium husk?
Psyllium is the seed of a plant called plantago asiatica grown under the hot sun. The inner part of the shell of the seed is called psyllium husk. When water is added, the psyllium husk expands to 40 times its regular size, increasing the amount of feces and softening it to help with regular bowel movements.
- Effects Psyllium husk has been proven to aid regular bowel movement effects through various studies.
- Psyllium husk dietary fibers soften feces and increases the amount of feces to stimulate the bowels, aiding ‘comfortable and natural’ regular bowel movements.
- 75% of consumers were satisfied and 66% experienced its effects within 3 days. (’07, Consumer study results)
- Safety Psyllium husk is safe even for long-term consumption and continuously revives bowel movements.
- Taste Fresh apple taste and easy to swallow.